06 April 2015

5 Ways Teachers and Students Can Use Sway in the Classroom


Today the educators should design his activities which can develop 21st century skills in his students.  If you are a 21st century educator it’s sure you will use Sway in your class room. 21st century educators are teaching with new technology tools which can inculcate concepts in his students.  And they use digital multimedia to enhance their quality teaching and engage the students in the lesson. Sway is a best way to use in education with various attractive features and with Sway; it can bring ideas to life in new way.

A teacher can use Sway in the classroom interactively, with the best features like easily can add text, links, pictures, audio, video etc. Here I hope to describe five important ways teachers and students can use Sway in the classroom.  





To collaboration –
Collaboration is a main rubric among 21st century learning skills. So, teacher can design a collaborative works with Sway inside or outside the classroom. By creating one account of Sway for group of students, teacher can ask students to share the responsibilities among each student and do their own works collaboratively inside or outside the classroom. This is important for anytime anywhere learning.  And this can be applied with PBL activities. Students can write their project report collaboratively sharing some parts of the project report.


To build presentations -    
Sway is amazing software which can build presentations to any kind of audience with multimedia contents and you can easily share your ideas as it is an online tool.  Teacher can build an online presentation to his students with contents which can easily inculcate concepts in his students. Students can build presentations easily and they can present their research reports, ideas to the class and can share the link with any kind of audience like colleagues, teachers, parents, officers etc..


To create amazing stories –
Students especially in primary classes are more interested in reading stories. Primary class teachers can use Sway to create interesting story books with texts, pictures and audio.  Then students feel like a character in that fairy tale. Sway has special roll over feature like turning one page to another and continues reading. Then students feel like a real story book. So, students can use any device to read the story roll over page by page by touching or clicking with the mouse.


To create Newspapers or Magazines-
Especially Language and literature teachers or any subject teacher can guide their students to use Sway to write articles and publish them digitally as a daily newspaper, weekly paper or monthly magazine more than wallpaper in the classroom as it can easily add text and images. 

Creating lessons organized with all resources-
Teachers can create lesson plans using Sway with all organized resources related to the lesson.  The created online resources in OneDrive with Office Online like notes in Ms – word, Ms-Excel surveys, Ms- PowerPoint presentations etc. can be used in the lesson plan providing links to those resources.  Then teacher can share those lessons with colleagues and students. 


These are some of five ways which can use Sway in the classroom. I have tried Sway with my lesson designs and it was successful. It's easy to create a Sway to bring your ideas.Try it today.  
    

35 comments:

Isuru Wickramasuriya said...

Really a good article

Rasan Samarasinghe said...

Good article. Keep writing!

Anonymous said...

It is perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy.
I've learn this submit and if I may just I want to recommend
you few fascinating things or advice. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles regarding this article.

I desire to learn more things about it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed
reading it, you will be a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come
back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage that you continue
your great posts, have a nice afternoon!

Anonymous said...

Remarkable! Itss actually awesome post, I have got much clear idea
onn the topic of from this article.

Anonymous said...

Ô tô điện trẻ em với thiết kế rộng rãi, không gò bó,
có 2 chỗ ngồi các bé sẽ càng vui hơn khi
có bạn chơi cùng

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful
& it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help
others like you helped me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my father who shared with me about this webpage, this
web site is in fact remarkable.

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I stopped up here,
but I thought this publish was once good. I do not
recognise who you are but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger should you aren't already.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

It's going to be ending of mine day, but before end I am reading
this impressive piece of writing to increase my experience.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it,
you are a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will come back at some point.
I want to encourage you to continue your great work, have a nice
afternoon!

Anonymous said...

Good information. Lucky me I ran across your website by chance (stumbleupon).

I have book-marked it for later!

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Many thanks for providing this info.

Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using?
I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers
and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a fair price?
Thank you, I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

If some one wants to be updated with latest technologies therefore
he must be go to see this website and be up to date everyday.

Anonymous said...

What's up, its fastidious article on the topic of media print,
we all understand media is a enormous source of data.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back yet again since i have
saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you
be rich and continue to help other people.

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I may
as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to looking at your web page repeatedly.

Anonymous said...

Hello there, You have done an excellent job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest
to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! After all I got a webpage from where
I know how to actually get useful facts regarding my study and knowledge.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for any other informative web site. The place else could I am getting
that type of information written in such an ideal method?
I have a project that I am simply now working on, and I
have been at the look out for such information.

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this blog.
He was totally right. This post actually made my day.
You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after going through
a few of the posts I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I discovered it and I'll be
book-marking it and checking back regularly!

Anonymous said...

This post is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out
more?

Anonymous said...

After exploring a few of the blog articles on your site,
I truly like your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.
Please check out my web site too and let me know your opinion.

Anonymous said...

Some truly marvellous work on behalf of the owner of this site, dead great subject matter.

Anonymous said...

Great weblog right here! Additionally your website so much up very fast!

What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink in your host?

I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Anonymous said...

You're so interesting! I don't believe I've truly
read anything like that before. So great to discover
somebody with a few original thoughts on this subject.
Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing
that's needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here by a different web page and
thought I should check things out. I like what I see
so i am just following you. Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I may like this web site. He was once totally right.
This submit truly made my day. You cann't believe just
how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Promoting a portable Hummingbird Fishfinder.

Anonymous said...

What's up to all, the contents present at this site are truly
remarkable for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

Anonymous said...

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your site offered us with helpful info to work on. You've done an impressive activity and our whole neighborhood
will probably be thankful to you.

Anonymous said...

It's awesome to visit this web site and reading the views of all friends about this post,
while I am also keen of getting experience.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a stuff! present
here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web site.

Post a Comment